Our goal is to help foreign students achieve their academic goals while developing cross-cultural skills, knowledge, and competencies.
Below are examples of our key program requirements
- Have a good level of English ability before participating in their foreign exchange experience
- Be between the ages of 15 – 18
- Be able to obtain medical insurance for the duration of their program
- Be mature and prepared to live outside their home country for an extended period of time
- Receive a medical exam prior to leaving their country
- Have a real desire to study abroad in a foreign country